Thursday, 19 January 2012

I won't let you close enough to hurt me.

So I'm listening to some music and I've got my glass of wine beside (yep that red red wine that makes me feel so fine) me and I'm wondering that life would be so good in some vineyard ( LIKE those gorgeous vineyards in FRANCE although I would't mind spending some time in ENGLAND, because those British bands are somehow so mysteriously addictive ).. .don't let your dreams just be dreams, right? 
I looked up some kushandwizdom sayings and they seemed so true and easy but in the end of the day you're still like wtf are you doing with yourself. It's really not as bad as it may sound but still makes me wonder and realize that it's just so confusing. Anyhow here are some that moved me somehow. The first one is so true.. guess i really don't have to explain why.





I dare you to let me be your one and only.


2 comments:

  1. oooh kui awesome postitus! nautisin seda ja lugesin kõva häälega ette ja tõesti...kaunis. wouldn't mind enjoying that red, red wine with you babe!

    ReplyDelete