Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Chocolates & Cigarettes

 I just walked out from the shower, I feel so fresh and the aroma around me is just like this coconut-strawberry mixed scent, mmmmmmmm and that reminds me .. Summer is almost here, I don't know why the time between those 2 perfect seasons is so long and why haven't I gotten used to it, but what I do know that it's worth the wait.



"And this a fucked up world, so many things go bad
Yet here I'm smiles and laughter, outside is cold and sad

I can't explain the feeling inside
I thought about like a million times
Can't forget it man, it's still in my mind
I guess it must have been magic

I look back in my book, what really happened
Bad shit, good things, I'm on a new chapter

Sometimes I feel like I work hard but nevertheless
It hardly feels like work, I consider me blessed
I got my freedom and nobody can take it away"



No comments:

Post a Comment