Thursday, 18 October 2012

I wish we could talk but I don't have a number to call




Sometimes I find myself sitting back and reminiscing, drinking tea in bed watching DVD's or TV shows. 
I don't know what's right and what's real anymore. And I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore, but I'm not trying to imply anything, I am merely pointing out that I'm happy (even though most wouldn't be). So I guess you can say that - I'm choosing to be strong. And I'm just taking a new path, crossing a new bridge that I haven't been on before. 
It's just... no regrets, just love.

"I'm unpredictable, I never know where I'm going until I get there, I'm so random, I'm always growing, learning, changing, I'm never the same person twice. But one thing you can be sure of about me; is I will always do exactly what I want to do."


No comments:

Post a Comment