A lot of times, things doesn’t come just by wishing.
If I want better grades, I need to work for it.
A good relationship with my parents? I need to make it happen
Someone in school who could understand how I feel? There’s no two people that are alike, most of the times, people cannot understand how you feel. They can sympathise, but understanding is another level.
For my friends to be closer, I need to maintain relationships. There are friends that I can talk to once in a while, but still crap with them. But there are those that after long dis-contact, we become hi-bye acquaintances or none at all.
For the stress of school and college to disappear - this could happen, but most likely, you can’t get better grades. No stress, no motivation.
To travel the world without worries - Can I do that? You need money to be able to travel, to eat, to live. That’s reality.
To be able to know that things get better - we can live with this mantra, but ultimately, it’s up to you to control things.
To have everything figured out? It’s impossible to understand everything, isn’t it?
To be happy with my life and who I am - to do this, you need to live everything like how you like it to be. So far, I am contended with things that are happening around me. There are times when I wish I could turn back the time, and undo my wrongs, undo the embarrassing stuffs I did. But, I believe, some things happen for a reason

No comments:
Post a Comment